Is your decor a bit boring? Nobody wants uninspiring furniture! Rejuvenate the look of your home by updating your furniture! These five decor trends will help you create a space that you will love to spend time in and make your guests jealous.
Get the Style You Deserve With These Decorating Tips
- Get the most from your furniture by opting for multifunctional pieces. Whether you have a lot of space or live in a studio apartment, buying furniture that pulls double duty is a smart move. Look for pieces that offer hidden storage for all those essential but unattractive items that would otherwise clutter your room. A bed frame with drawers and an ottoman that opens like a trunk are excellent choices
- Make working at home more comfortable and productive. Today, it seems like everyone is working from home. Why not enjoy the time you spend in your home office by investing in a quality desk and an ergonomic chair? Better yet, switch to a standing desk to improve your health. And don’t forget to add additional desk lights and other accessories.
- Don’t be afraid to mix the old with the new. Redecorating your space doesn’t have to mean replacing all your furniture. The grand millennial style of combining classic looks with modern ones is all the rage these days. Remember that your room should reflect who you are and help to tell your own personal journey. Inject some of your personality with unique handmade decorations and accessories.
- Let your freak flag fly. Give yourself permission to have a bit of fun with your style. Keeping a leash on your creativity is now part of the past. Be brave to use bold colors and prints to express who you are to the world. Are you still feeling a little too intimated to turn your living room into an explosion of color, then start with a small space like your bathroom.
- Lighten up your look. Dark, heavy furniture is out, and slimmer, bright furniture is in. Modern pieces are having a resurgence in popularity, especially those with European styling. Low chair and sofas with sloping arms and curing metal legs are particularly popular right now. Try to avoid placing too many pieces in each room, and do not be afraid to keep some empty space in the room.
Are you looking for a great selection of quality furniture at a reasonable price? Wickmans Furniture in Augora Hills is your answer. Wickmans Furniture has the perfect furniture to complete the look for your living room, dining room or bedroom. Drop by our showroom and find out how we can help you turn your home into your favorite place to hang out. Call 818-991-4800 to get directions and hours of operation or contact us online.